IV Home Infusion
INFUSION PHARMACY SERVICES PROVIDED
Therapy Management – From Start to Finish
From the moment we receive an infusion referral through therapy conclusion, Vital Star Pharmacy, Inc. provides highly-skilled, compassionate care.
We have qualified staff to provide you with quality IV Infusion Management through:
- Highly-trained and experienced Pharmacists
- Registered Nurses, specialized in IV Therapy
- Certified nutritionists who provide guidance in enteral and parenteral nutrition
- Referrals for needed medical equipment at home
- Compounding of sterile preparations, compliant with USP 797
- Availability of pharmacy supplies and medications needed by the patient
- Medication delivery to patients and alternate sites
- Medication reconciliation
Infusion Therapy Services and Medications
We serve patients that may require intravenous medications on an ongoing basis in the following categories:
- Short bowel syndrome
- Immune deficiency
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic infections
- Late stage heart disease
- Chronic pain
We provide and deliver Infusion medications wherever the patient may need it. Whether his/her doctor advised him/her to get treatment in the hospital, in a private clinic, or at his residence, we cater to such needs to ensure continuity of care.
As part of our full-service program, we offer compounding of specialty medications prescribed by the patient’s physician. To fully ensure that the medication is timely provided, our Registered nurses are available to administer the medication to the patient. Additionally, the nurse can teach the patient and/ or family member how to self-administer medications as needed.
Our nurse, dietitian, and pharmacist shall collaborate and come up with the best care plan to ensure that you benefit from our IV Infusion services.
The infusion therapy we provide includes but not be limited to the following:
- Treatment for Hemophilia
- Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Program
- Immunoglobulin, Intravenous, and Subcutaneous
- Treatment for Hepatitis
- Immune Modulators
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Late stage Heart Failure Therapy
- Pain Management and Line placement
- Other Injectable Therapies
- Medication refills and Maintenance
Vital Star Pharmacy, Inc. Infusion Management Services
When you want to cut cost or be treated within the confines of your home, Vital Star Pharmacy, Inc. can ensure your continued care through our home infusion management services. Our service is not only economical but saves patients and families lots of effort- and time-consuming activities that may be required, should patients extend their stay in the hospital.
We provide our services at home or in a private clinic, basically wherever you prefer to be. We have registered nurses, clinician, technical staff, pharmacists, and dietitians who can provide all your medical needs whenever you may need them. This is our way of encouraging you to get well, by making care available wherever you are most comfortable.
We also provide the following services:
- Infusion treatment with your doctor’s prescribed medications
- Round-the-clock medication and supply assistance
- Payment and insurance coordination
- Free delivery of medications
Vital Star Pharmacy, Inc. Supports Physicians Who Prescribe IV Treatment
We support physicians in helping their patients get back to great health. We partner with them by ensuring that we follow-through on the needed care and attention required by patients who have been referred to us for IV management. Doctors can be assured that those they refer to us shall be closely cared for by our experienced staff and associates.
Our multi-disciplinary team coordinates and collaborates with each other to ensure we provide the best IV management services at home. We do this through the following:
- Providing a unique and personalized care plan for each patient
- Monitoring laboratory results and coordinating with physicians
- Medication Review
- Line insertions and maintenance
- Continuity of care with care-team members
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting medication-related issues
- Round-the-clock pharmacy on-call support
- Medication updates
As a full-service pharmacy, we coordinate assistance with payments and insurance processing. Our experienced staff and managers are in unique positions to assist you with coverage, claims, and other financial platforms that may make your experience hassle-free.